Thursday, May 29, 2014

Strong

So I never did complete my birthday post, it turned out pretty well. Hubby and I took half a day off work to watch a movie and go on a date. It was business as usually after that , we picked baby from daycare and went home.

Was truly thankful for that 3-4 hours of us time. I miss us. I love baby with all my heart but I miss us. Us these days only happen after 7 when baby's gone to bed and by then we're both just too exhausted to do anything but have cookies and milk and zone out in front of the tv....

I do realize I whinge a lot. But that's the reality of having a baby and having no support... Life is hard.

Twitchy is in for a minor surgery today and will be in the hospital overnight. Recovery is expected to take 1-2 weeks and up to 6 weeks before he gets stronger again. Which means... I'm on my own.

I sound so selfish. But I am overwhelmed. How am I expected to care for baby, baby daddy and myself at the same time?

No comments: